Petrolabs conducts the comprehensive training courses in India in the field of vibration analysis. Our courses include both theory and practical measurements. We focus on problem diagnostics and practical implementation. Our courses cover the body of knowledge required to become certified with an international organization Vibration Institute USA.
Petrolabs is a SILVER sponsor and Corporate member of Vibration Institute, USA an organization for scientists, engineers and other professionals share information about vibration analysis.
We regularly conduct Category I, II and III certification examinations in Hyderabad, India. Candidates from India and Middle East can appear for the examination.
Our courses cover these topics and many more:
- Machinery Vibrations
- Data Acquisition, Date Processing and Data Collection
- Machine Fault Diagnostics, Machine Condition Evaluation, Machine Faults & Analysis
- Frequency Spectrum Analysis
- Machine Testing, Periodic Monitoring and Basic Balancing
- Vibration Instruments Used and Limitations
- Time and Frequency Analysis
- Orbit and Phase Analysis
- Resonance and Critical Speed Analysis
- Fault Analysis, Vibration Security
- Practical Implementation of each of the above and more
About Vibration Institute
The mission of the Vibration Institute is to disseminate practical information on evaluating machinery behavior and condition without commercial interest. The Institute offers programs including education, training, certification, and opportunities for exchanging technical knowledge, information, procedures, and data that are offered through meetings, publications, formal training and networking.
VI Certification Program Info
The Vibration Institute vibration analyst certification program is the benchmark and recognized as one of the highest standards of industry knowledge and competence among professionals in the field. In an increasingly competitive marketplace, employers and clients seek the most qualified and knowledgeable professionals.
Certification Exam Fee for Vibration Institute USA
YOU CAN DIRECTLY PAY THIS FEE TO VI-INSTITUTE.ORG THRU CREDIT CARD OR CAN PAY IT TO PETROLABS INSTITUTE THRU DD/BANKER’S CHECK IN INDIAN RUPEES.
- Vibration Analyst Category I: $275
- Vibration Analyst Category II: $300
- Vibration Analyst Category III: $350
- Vibration Analyst Category IV: $450
- Balancing Field Specialist Exam: $275
- Recertification Fee - $300
- Recertification fee less 3yrs/PSP - $90
- Recertification fee less 2yrs/PSP - $160
- Recertification fee less 1yr/PSP - $230
Category I – Vibration Analyst
Category I Vibration Analysts are qualified to perform a range of single channel machinery vibration condition monitoring and diagnostic activities including data acquisition on predetermined routes, machine steady state testing to predefined procedures, and comparison of readings against pre-established alert settings.
Minimum Recommended Experience: 6 months
Minimum Training Hours: 30 hours
Category II – Vibration Analyst
Category II Vibration Analysts are qualified to perform basic vibration analysis using single-channel instruments according to established procedures, set-up instruments, and maintain a database of results.
Minimum Recommended Experience: 18 months
Minimum Training Hours: 60 hours (38 hours + VI Category I)